To define excellence in the provision of recruitment, payroll and HR/IR consultancy services.
We will provide HR/IR advisory and consultancy, payroll and recruitment services in a manner that is thorough, equitable, and cost-effective for all concerned. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will continuously seek to encourage, inspire and employ best industry practices in the delivery of these services.
To be the preferred provider of recruitment, payroll and HR/IR services on the Sunshine Coast.
The EastCoast HR Group is a full-spectrum Human Resources Consulting Organisation, drawing on extensive resources, expertise and capabilities.
We partner with organisations to link their people and their strategy, paving the way to sustainable HR practices that drive results.
The EastCoast HR Group consists of a group of highly experienced specialists in human resource methodologies and sustainable HR solutions for organisations. The work that we do is centred around enabling organisations to be proactive and strategic about their people.
Decisions regarding business growth, sales and marketing, risk management, financial management, production and distribution are all people-related. We work to make sure that the holistic business strategy is apparent in all of those decisions.
The EastCoast HR Group specialises in the following areas:
Human Capital Consultancy
- Strategy Planning and Benchmarking, linked to Performance, Talent and Change Management
- Industrial Relations and WHS Risk Assessment, Analysis, Planning and expert Advice
- Executive Remuneration
- Leadership and Management Development, including assessment and coaching
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Building rapport and team relationships supporting the culture in line with Client’s desired vision, mission and values
Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
- Development of compliant Safety Management Systems that have sound practical application within the workplace
- Completing risk assessments and audits including hazard identification and risk registers
- Facilitation of safety meetings and consultancy support to develop toolbox talks, safety shares and protocols to meet legislative requirements
- Preparation of safe work method statements, safe work procedures and or safety management plans and reporting documentation
- WHS incident management, analysis, planning and expert advice
- Assisting clients with gaining certification systems
- Private investigation services
- Workcover claims management and investigations support
The EastCoast Human Resource Group is a long time Corporate Member of the recruitment industry’s peak body, ‘the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association’ (RCSA). Every aspect of the way we do business is covered by the RCSA’s Code of Professional Conduct for recruitment agencies.
Click here to view.