We are here for you.
For 28 years, the EastCoast HR Group has placed more than 10,000 people in permanent jobs, temporary assignments and contract roles across key industry sectors.
Specialising in professional white collar placements, we work hard to match you to the very best opportunities available.
Our speciality industries are Accounting, Engineering, Healthcare, Legal and the Resource Sector.
When searching for your next job it’s important you use all options available to you, including the assistance of recruitment agencies. But don’t just rely on us to get you your next job. To be ahead of the pack be sure to check out our website for current job listings, have a look at major Job Boards like SEEK, CareerOne and MyCareer, contact firms you’d like to work for and ask friends and colleagues for help connecting you with opportunities.
Protecting Your Privacy
The EastCoast Human Resource Group is committed to providing you with the higher level of service, including the protection of your Privacy. From 21 December 2001 we are governed by new sections of the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out the Principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by the East Coast Human Resource Group may include your name, date of birth, address and phone number, bank account details and Tax File Number( if you perform temporary work on behalf of EastCoast), your work experience and qualifications, aptitude test results and information obtained by us including reference checks in connection with your possible work placements.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
EastCoast collects personal information in a number of ways including;
- Directly from you, when you complete and lodge our registration form or any other information in connection with your application form for permanent or temporary work.
- From third parties such as reference checks with your former employer
- Any competency test or performance feedback, whether positive or negative.
- Whether we receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you are involved.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
For the purpose set out above, we may disclose your personal information to organisations including:
- Your referees and employer clients of the EastCoast Human Resource Group.
- Our insurers or a Workers Compensation body.
- A professional association or registration body that has proper interest in the disclosure of our personal and sensitive information.
- Our contractors and suppliers – e.g. – our IT contractors and database designers.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal, subject to some exemptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to your information I f you have any questions concerning the privacy Information, you can contact us on (07)5443 6022 between 9am or 5pm Monday to Friday.