Click below to view the Course Information Sheet for session content and learning outcomes.
- Employment Relations 101 (Part 1)
- Employment Relations 101 (Part 2)
- Employment Relations 101 (Part 1 & 2)
- Everyday HR Conversations
- Managing Team Performance (Part 1)
- Managing Team Performance (Part 2)
- Managing Workplace Behaviour and Risk
- Coaching Skills
- New Manager/ Supervisor Skills (Full day – on site)
ENRICH YOUR SKILLS WORKSHOPS
- Recruitment and Selection (Part 1)
- Recruitment and Selection (Part 2)
- Addressing Workplace Behavioural Risk
- Mitigating Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Workplace Investigations (Full Day)
At EastCoast Human Resource Group we believe that people investment coupled with sound and compliant employment relations are essential for any business owner, Supervisor, Manager or CEO in successfully, ethically and profitably achieving the business goals, outcomes and results.
Committing to invest in your people is to provide yourself, your senior Management and Supervisors with high level, practical skills and expertise to improve your business performance. In making your training investment wisely we know, that it is essential to choose the most in-depth and value added training available.
We welcome you to experience our series of Employment Relations Masterclasses.
EastCoast’s Employment Relations Masterclasses are facilitated by our Senior Consultants who are specialists in their areas of expertise and who provide participants with high value relevant content, real business scenarios and case studies, and practical result focused outcomes.
Participants will enjoy a small intimate training environment with class numbers to six participants and each master class shall include a 15 minute networking opportunity to engage and interact with likeminded business owners and managers.
When delivered in our boardroom all masterclass participants will be provided with training reference resources and morning tea.
The Workshops are designed to be delivered either onsite in our boardroom or if more convenient onsite.