Attendance at any Master Class Series training session is by prior registration only and is for use by the registered participant only.
Materials provided during any Master Class are for use by the participant only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.
Your participation is important to us. If you’re having problems registering/booking online, please contact Heidi on (07) 5443 6022 or on email.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Please note that all ‘investment’ costs are exclusive of GST;
- All registrations are final;
- EastCoast HR Group (ECHRG) reserves the right to change a program date at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure the rescheduled date is suitable to all participants already registered and to notify attendees of the date change;
- Registration will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment in full is required by the program date;
- Payment must be made by Visa, Mastercard or contacting ECHRG direct;
- Should a participant be unable to attend, one substitute participant is always welcome. ECHRG must be notified of all substitutions prior to the program; or
- Should a participant be unable to attend, they may elect to transfer their credit to another Master Class Series session or another date.
Employment Relations Masterclass Cancellation Policy
- Registration and payment must be received prior to the program running;
- No refunds will be given once the program has been confirmed as going ahead;
- Cancellations must be received in writing;
- Substitutions are permitted;
- The program may be cancelled due to low numbers, in this instance a full refund or credit transfer to another program will be applied.
Master Class Series Disclaimer
EastCoast HR Group (ECHRG) has supplied the program information to provide participants with foundations to enhance their own Human Resource Policies, Procedures or Processes. ECHRG is not distributing professional legal advice; therefore neither the content of any discussions nor the contents of any documents supplied as part of the program are to be used as such.
Any Human Resources information and procedures provided are not intended as a legal substitute for Federal and State laws. Whilst the utmost care has been taken in producing this information, Federal and State laws may vary. It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with the specific laws in your State. It is especially important that you keep up to date with the Fairwork Act as well.
Although every effort has been made by ECHRG to ensure that the information contained programs is correct at the time of publication, ECHRG accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies. Any action taken by a participant or other party reliant on program information is taken at the sole risk and expense of that party. The information contained in program materials is based on the professional views of ECHRG.
It is recommended that you seek professional legal advice when implementing any Human Resources policies, employee contracts, disciplining or terminating any employees.
By providing your information, you give permission to ECHRG to contact you regarding related HR / IR or training information via mail, email or phone.